A product marketer, toolmaker, and tinkerer. I’ve spent over a decade and a half working in consumer and B2B companies contributing to their growth. I like software and the internet. I live in both of them a considerable amount of time.
Directly responsible for product marketing and demand generation while contributing to the company's overall strategy.
- Built the marketing funnel through a mix of content marketing and paid acquisition.
- Designed and developed sales enablement materials that reflect our unique niche.
- Developed lead generation campaigns through webinars, interviews and excutive attended private workshops.
First marketing hire for an up and coming ecommerce in Romania. Part of the magament team, and reporting directly to the CEO, I had full marketing P&L responsability - from budget planning and payroll to return on investment.
- Developed the marketing department from one designer to functional specialists.
- Implemented measurable campaigns in all mediums, including TV advertising.
- Steered data unification and management through implementing a customer data platform. This allowed customer experience and CRM teams to build highly personalised and efficient campaigns without any software engineering knowledge.
Status Pimp was the first instant messaging advertising network. It launched in May 2009 using just Twitter and in less than 24 hours the first 1.000 beta accounts. As the first hire I weared multiple hats: marketing, business development & product management.
- Secured contracts with blue chip brands (eg. Coca-Cola, Wrigleys...)
- Monthly reporting to top management and advisors. Being a start-up it also involved SQL queries :)
- Developed PR campaigns that caught the attention of major news broadcasters.
Created and managed design and development projects. Sourced new business through outbound (cold-emails) and search advertising.
- Sound design for multiple award-winning (FWA, Awwwards) projects.
- Marketing management for X3 Archviz - the architectural visualisation services.
I help senior marketers build cohesive teams and a positive workplace culture through weekly coaching sessions. I coach junior practitioners with transitioning into new roles by successfully preparing themselves for a job promotion.
Webinar attended by 700 executives and enterprenuers in the digital marketing strategy tackling crisis management.
Intro to Clayton Christensen's "Jobs to Done Framework" and what I've learned by applying this to applying to new product development.
Elefant, Romania’s biggest online bookseller, encouraged readers to reduce the destruction of forests by reading books digitally (concurrently promoting Elefant’s e-books).